Why Choose Vergo Insectotherm Heat Treatment Service
- Proven Effectiveness: Our heat treatment service operates with speed and efficiency. This innovative approach ensures that heat penetrates every corner of insect-infested areas, offering a reliable solution for insect eradication.
- Quick Turnaround: Treated rooms are back online the same day, minimising interruption to your home or business.
- No Furniture Disposal: Our treatment process is meticulously designed to ensure that no damage occurs to your furnishings. Therefore, there is often no need to dispose of beds, furniture, or belongings.
- Discretion Assured: Our commitment to privacy includes unmarked vehicles, uniforms, and indoor heaters without trailing wires, maintaining the confidentiality of our clients.
- Cost-Effective: Save time and money as depending on the number of rooms, the treatment can be completed in just one day.
- Protect Your Reputation: Safeguard your business’s image with our proven heat treatments.
- Heat treatment is a non-toxic and environmentally friendly solution.*
If you’re facing an issue with bed bugs or other insects in your home or business, look no further than the unparalleled solution of Vergo Insectotherm. Designed with effectiveness in mind, Vergo’s Insectotherm offers a comprehensive, cost-efficient, and discreet approach to eradication. Experience the peace of mind that comes from knowing your space is entirely free from pests.
Contact us to schedule a no-obligation visit by a local heat treatment surveyor.
At Vergo, we provide our specialist commercial heat treatment services as well as for residential clients. Our services are popular across a diverse range of sectors and industries, including hotels and holiday parks, healthcare facilities such as hospitals and care homes, food processing and storage, residential property management, museums and historical sites, transportation, agriculture and farming, retail, education sector, manufacturing sector and the textile industry.
*Please note that we often use a chemical spray to complement the treatment.