What are the benefits of Vergo’s LED EcoFly® fly control unit?
The LED EcoFly is the market-leading fly control unit which is best in class both in terms of its ability to catch flies and its energy efficiency.
- Cost Efficient: The unit uses economical LED strip lights. With reduced energy usage by 85% against the current models, leading to reduced carbon footprint and cost savings.
- Sustainable: The unit does not contain hazardous materials like mercury or phosphor powder (which can be found in fluorescent tube fly control units).
- Maintenance: It features quick-release access for effortless upkeep.
- Improved UVA Output: The LED EcoFly maximizes UVA output, which is vital for attracting flies.
- Performance: The unit demonstrates a 62% increased fly catch within 10 minutes compared to its fluorescent counterpart. Moreover, certain scenarios reported up to a 3.5x surge in fly catch within the same time frame.
- Food Safety: The LED model showcases superior fly catch performance, which consequently bolsters food safety standards.
- Glass Free: Therefore, no risk of glass contamination to any products.
- Reduced Heat Emission: LEDs emit less heat than traditional bulbs, which can be beneficial in preventing the unit from becoming a potential fire hazard and ensuring the glue boards remain effective.
- Durability and Longevity: The unit is hardwearing and has a longer lifespan than fluorescent units.
- Glue Board Fly Control: Providing a hygienic solution that enables fly catch analysis.
For more information about the LED EcoFly unit, enquire today.